Szechuan, Seafood, Asian Fusion
Price Range : $31-60 ($$$)
Adress: 10250 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 200A, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: (310) 788-0120
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingNo
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- favorite_borderLiked by VegetariansYes
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
I’m not sure why this place has such bad reviews because I’ve eaten here twice and have loved it. The noodles are yummy, the chicken and beef dishes are flavorful. The dessert was the only thing I didn’t like - but other than that, a lot of good flavors. I can’t speak to how authentic it may be, but I really like it and have had wonderful service both times.
Service was pretty none existent. Forgot part of my food and drinks. Won't come back here. Plus server attitude was pretty damn janky
The food here is wonderful! The staff is very friendly and attentive. I had the Kung Pao Chicken in the shrimp fried rice. I also have the Szechuan dumplings that were amazing. Very traditional very good
Food was authentic and great, but service is really bad. Staff does not allow you reserve if you don't speak Chinese (When the restaurant is busy). Do get the spicy chicken!!!
Very nice! Great service. Great food. And great ambience!